Data protection declaration
Responsible for the data processing
J.G. WEISSER SÖHNE GmbH & Co. KG
78112 St. Georgen
Data protection officer:
You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail under datenschutz(at)weisser-web.com or under our postal address
with the additional wording "Datenschutzbeauftragter" (data protection officer).
1. Data protection
We are pleased about your visit on our website and your interest in our offers. The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us. With this data protection declaration we want to explain the kind, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data on our website. Personal data are all data which show a personal reference to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail address or user behaviour.
We employ an internet service provider to hold our online-presence available. The website is saved on the server of this provider (hosting) who makes our website available in the internet. Here the internet service provider processes contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, inventory data as well as meta-and communication data on our behalf. Legal basis: Legal basis for the processing described above is our legitimate interest in an efficient and safe provision of our online offering, article. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO i. V. w. article 28 DSGVO (order processing contract).
3. Collection and processing of personal data
- If you use our website only informational, our internet provider only collects those personal data which were transmitted by the browsers you use to its server. These are the following data:
- date and time of the access to our website
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status (HTTP-status)
- the data volume transmitted
- the internet service provider of the accessing system
- the browser type you use and its version
- the operating system you use
- the website from which you possibly reached our website
- the pages resp. subpages which you visit on our website
- Insofar as you use the contact form provided on our internet presence or contact us by e-mail, telephone or social media and provide us with personal data about this, these data are automatically saved and processed at WEISSER for the processing of your inquiry. These data are only processed for the correspondence with you. The data transfer by our contact form is carried out by an encoded SSL-connection. A transfer of your data to third parties does not occur.
- If you make an application at WEISSER, we process the personal data which you transmitted in the application procedure. If you transmit the data by e-mail or by a contact form of our online presence the processing will be carried out electronically.
4. Purposes of use
- The personal data which were collected at a visit of our website will be used to operate it as comfortable as possible for you and to ensure the stability and safety.
- Insofar as you inform us of further personal data (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) e.g. within the scope of a contact form, by mail or for the implementation of a contract, we will use these for the processing of your request.
- We will use the personal data which we received in the course of an application for the processing of the application procedure. If a contract of employment will be concluded subsequent to the application procedure we will save your data for the purpose of the processing of the employment relationship considering the statutory provisions.
We use technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data managed by WEISSER against manipulations, loss, destruction and against the access by unauthorized persons. We continuously adapt our safety measures according to the technological development.
6. Legal basis
- Insofar as you have given us your consent for the processing of your personal data, this one represents the legal basis for the processing (art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
- For a processing of personal data for the purposes of initiation or fulfillment of a contract with you art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is the legal basis.
- Insofar as the processing of your personal data is required for the fulfillment of our legal obligations (e.g. for storage of data), we are authorized to do it according to art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
- Furthermore we process personal data for the purposes of the representation of our legitimate interests as well as of legitimate interests of third parties according to art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The maintenance of the functional capability of our EDP-systems, but also the marketing of own products and services and the legally necessary documentation of business contacts are such legitimate interests.
7. Storage period/Cancellation
The preceding data for provision of our website are saved for the period of 1 month and then deleted. Incidentally we delete or disable your personal data as soon as the purpose of the saving is reached or omitted.
If in the course of an application procedure no employment contract will be concluded, your data will be deleted after conclusion of the application procedure resp. 2 months after its conclusion at the latest. This does not apply if legal provisions are opposed to the deletion cancellation or the further saving of your data for the purpose of evidence is required, for example in a procedure according to the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). The application procedure is considered as finished with the dispatch of the letter of refusal to you.
A saving beyond that will only be carried out if this is directed by national or European regulations. A locking or deletion of the data will then be carried out if the saving period which is stipulated in the respective provisions is expired, unless we require your data for fulfillment of a contract concluded between us or if this is required for assertion, practice or defence of legal claims.
Independent from the things as aforesaid you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis.
Please address your objection to the contact address of the responsible person indicated above.
8. Your rights as a user
According to the DSGVO you are entitled to the rights listed below, which you can claim for at any time at the responsible person mentioned in this data protection declaration:
- As person affected by the data processing you have the right to information (art. 15 DSGVO), correction (art. 16 DSGVO), deletion (art. 17 DSGVO), limitation of the processing (art. 18 DSGVO) as well as data portability (art. 20 DSGVO).
- Right to information: If you have claimed the right to correction, deletion or limitation of the processing towards us, we are obligated to inform all the recipients, towards those the personal data which are related to you were disclosed, of the correction or deletion demanded by you or their limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or it involves a disproportional effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients by Weisser.
- Right of revocation: According to art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO you have the right to revoke the permission for the processing of your data at any time towards Weisser. The revocation you made does not affect the legality of the processing of your data carried out up to the revocation. A further processing of these data also remains unaffected due to another legal basis, for example for fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Right of objection: You have the right to enter an objection against the processing of the personal data relating to you at any time for reasons resulting from your particular situation, which is effected due to a balancing of interests. (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). This is particularly the case if the data processing is not required for the fulfillment of a contract. If you make use of your right of objection, we would ask you to inform us of the reasons. Then we won’t process your personal data anymore.
- Right of appeal: If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates statutory provisions, you have the right of complaint at a responsible data protection authority.
The cookies are meant to design our website in a manner which is more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser can also be identified after a change of the website. In these cookies in particular information with regard to language settings or log-in information can be saved.
In the preceding purposes there is our legitimate interest in the data processing. Legal basis for this is art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Status May 2018